Monday, May 21, 2012

rainy day tunes




Today started as a rainy thrift date with my sweet boy. He wore his vintage hat we recently scored at a local yard sale, thrifted jeans, thrifted vest and boots. The shirt was a gift from a sweet IG mama. 


We returned home with two bagful of goodies, including some records! Judah and I danced to Footloose and Lionel Richie. Then it was nap time and I was able to journal, enjoy my lunch and listen to some Doris Day.


If your searching for some new tunes to fit you mood, rainy day, cleaning mood, road trip ect. Check out http://www.stereomood.com/ its a pretty neat website.



(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

2 comments:

  1. he is growing so fast friend! :)

    have I mentioned? I love seeing your instagram updates of all things Jess and Judah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! I LOVE Lionel Richie! seriously, I want a record player so bad. I'm officially jealous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.