Wednesday, May 23, 2012

not so wordless wednesday....the stache




I was just reminiscing over the past 17 months on how we thought up of this blogs name "My little Mustache". I had previous blogs before this one but wanted to start new once I had Judah. I remember the first pictures we took of Judah and how we thought it was funny to add a "stache" to them. He was so little that we had to cut the mustache out of cardboard and attach it to one of my knitting needles. I had Scott hold it up to his face. 


Then we added the wig to some of the mustache pictures. Judah looked like a Beastie Boy. He never complained about wearing the wig or the mustache. It was actually funny watching him play after the p pictures unaware of the wig on his head. 


Then eventually I found some really neat stick on mustaches. Judah thought they were great. 




Judah and I with our stache's. 


Daddy and Judah with their stache's. 








Tonight, Judah actually took the mustache from my hand and put it on his face before he started reading his bedtime stories. I look at this picture below and I think, how natural my son looks wearing a mustache! He is not going to even surprise me when he is in high school and wants to grow a real one out. 


Looking back its kinda silly how we started the whole "my little mustache" theme. But I love looking at the pictures and laughing, they made for some great memories that will will be able to treasure for years to come. I love my son, my little mustache and I hope one day when he is older we can both look back on his "stache" baby pictures and have a great laugh. 


(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

11 comments:

  1. Okay, I voted! And I am just IN LOVE with the whole idea of your blog! Too stinkin' cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw haha, such a fun post!
    Very cute. You all suit the mustache too :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do wear the mustaches occasionally :-) Judah thinks its hysterical when we do

      Delete
  3. super cute! my husband is obsessed with mustaches. i would love if my dude wore them, he would not have it at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha! Well I think the only reason why Judah wears them is because we started him really really young. I think thats why he likes to wear hats and the occasional wig ;-)

      Delete
  4. These are so funny!! Love the one of him with the hat on in the chair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) that one is one of my favorites

      Delete
  5. LOVE the mustaches! My older daughter did stick on mustache valentines this year for her classmates. They were hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.