Monday, May 21, 2012

charming creations




I wanted to share some of the charming creations I've made in the past week for clients, family and friends. 

This is a cute little bear hat for my friend Sara, she is expecting her daughter Rosie any week now. 


A sweet baby bluebird hat for my friend Amanda. 


I made this sweet little pixie lace hat for my sweet IG mama friend Stephanie. Her daughter Finleigh is going to look darling in it.


I've listed a handful of cute daisy headbands in my shop


I absolutely adore wearing the daisy headbands. They are so comfortable I completely forget I am wearing one till someone comments on my headband. 


Last night I finished this cute Hello Kitty hat for my niece's Hello Kitty themed birthday.


I am hosting another giveaway this week on Delirious Rhapsody's blog this week! If you can't wait to see if you might win the giveaway I have some gorgeous items listed in my shop right now. 



(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

3 comments:

  1. You are so talented! I kind of want a Hello Kitty hat in my size... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so adorable! You're wicked talented, I'm in awe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? These are the cutest things!! Well done, crafty mama!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.