Sunday, May 27, 2012

being a sweet bug eating boy

I'm not sure whats going on with my sweet boy. He woke up Saturday and immediately wanted to go back to sleep. He slept most of the day and was really only awake when we were yard sailing with Grandma Judkins. 




He was in good spirits while we were going to yard sales, helping Scott sort though the toys. 


A lady who fell in love with Judah's smile gave her a monster from "where the wild things are" that her son had when he was a baby. Her son is now 27. I normally don't let Judah have 2nd hand stuffed animals unless I know the person who gave it to us but the lady was really nice and it looked really clean, plus Judah would not let it go. 


We ended up getting a vintage fisher price workshop (all original pieces are included) and the monster for free. Judah likes to follow Scott around the house and carry his little workshop with him. 


I tried to cheer Judah up by letting him talk to Elmo on the phone. But  he was upset when it looked like the cow wanted to eat Elmo. 


Today Judah's tummy hasn't been feeling well and he has had diaper explosion after diaper explosion. It was so bad at one point when he woke up from his afternoon nap we had to give him a quick bath and change his sheets because the diaper leaked. Even though he kept having several diaper changes he was still in a great mood, no fever, no throwing up, he was actually walking around chewing off the bug legs from his plastic bugs and would hand them to me. These things look real and sometimes I forget they are toys and scream if I see one on the ground. 


We also played outside with our DIY water table (just add water to a plastic container with toys). 




Not sure why our sweet boy is not feeling well. I thought it was teething but after speaking to Kaiser they think he ate something bad. The only thing I can think that was changed in his diet recently is his soy milk. We normally just buy the Wegmans brand but Silk Soy milk had a sale on Friday so we purchased some of that instead. This afternoon we took him off it and put him on his old stuff and it looks like his tummy has stopped hurting as much. Hopefully it was just the soy milk and he will feel better by the morning. 

(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

8 comments:

  1. I hope your little one is feeling better soon!

    x Nicky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! He still had a few blow outs today but I think he is starting to feel a bit better.
      xo

      Delete
  2. Yuck, sorry he was sick and glad he's slowly feeling better! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kids being sick are the worst, especially when they can't talk :-( he seems to be feeling better!
      xo

      Delete
  3. Sorry Judah hasn't been feeling well =[ My sister had the same issue with her little guy & soy - it just didn't agree with him. Hopefully that's the issue & hope he feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man that stinks :-( I hope it was just us accidentally leaving the soy out in the car for a bit, we didn't realize how hot it was outside and it may have gotten bad or its a different type of soy. He has done good with soy formula in the past so I am not sure whats going on :-( He is feeling a bit better today, I think it takes a day or two to get out of his system.

      Delete
  4. Aw, I truly hope your little blessing is feeling better soon! :( I don't know about you, but we're dying here with the heat, my little girlie just wants to sleep nonstop. Hope he is feeling better soon! xo

    Vicky @ http://chaosinmotherhood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The heat recently has gotten bad! I am slightly worried about summer bc it may get super hot! Where are you from? Does she normally just want to sleep non stop bc of the heat? That may be why Judah wants to sleep. Never thought of that. I hope your little girl feels better soon
      xo

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.