Sunday, April 8, 2012

Our Easter




Our Easter was a bit more unconventional this year for personal reasons and for things that are beyond our control.  Regardless of the reasons I absolutely loved spending the day together as a family. I also   loved giving Judah his first "real" easter basket. Honestly his basket was a last minute decision, we ran to Target late last night and I grabbed some "Cars" and "Spiderman" plastic eggs, a mini little people car, stuffed doggie with bunny ears and filled his plastic eggs with cheerios and stuck everything in last years basket. Judah thought it was the best thing ever and I loved watching his little chubby hands shake his plastic eggs. The weather was gorgeous outside so we took Judah to our park. 



Then we decided to go for a drive and ended up at Occoquan River. Its actually one of the places Scott and I used to go on dates when we first met. We walked around this quaint little town and visited some shops that were open, saw some ducks, walked along the river, saw a gorgeous home for sale that I think may be my dream home and took pictures by all the gorgeous trees. 




We ended our perfect day with a stop at a local bakery in the downtown area. We grabbed some snacks and sat outside and watched Judah play with the vintage display stove. 


We ended the night by drawing on our front steps of the house. Judah has a fascination with our garden gnomes and was holding onto them for dear life. 


I hope you all have a lovely Easter weekend and I would love to read about them! I will leave you with  picture of Judah from last year, his first real Easter. Can you believe how tiny he was! 


Also I wanted to let you know that I have updated my shop My Charming Colors with new hats and have listed a bunch of items on sale. Be sure to check it out. 





(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

4 comments:

  1. I love the little bow ties you dress your little guy in! What a fashionable little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hat is so freaking cute! Wish I had a kid to put it on, hehe. Glad you guys had a good Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you dress you kid! So adorable! Happy Easter! :)

    xoxo,
    Taylor

    taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.