Friday, April 27, 2012

Judah Style




Good news! I saw the last Dr today who spent an hour giving me a sonogram of my stomach, kidneys, gallbladder ect., it looks like all my pain is an ulcer and not my gallbladder like one of my Dr's thought it was. Im not sure why he thought it was my gallbladder since the gallbladder is located on the right side of our bodies and my pain is consistently on my left. I've recently cut out all my coffee and other acidic foods while taking my stomach medication and have already seen an improvement in the pain. I just now to get over the coffee withdrawals and I will be great.   


Here are a few pictures of Judah from today. 

hat - gift from my sweet friend Natalie D
shirt - thrifted 
vintage windbreaker jacket - gift from another sweet friend Crys
jeans - old navy - thrifted
shoes - black vans - thrifted

Almost all of Judah's outfits are thrifted, hand me downs or gifts from friends. I do like to dress him up with a cute hat, bow tie, suspenders or cute vintage shirts. Today he was a bit more laid back in his look since he accompanied me to the doctors office. 


When Judah woke up from his afternoon nap we heard lots of loud music. I walked him over to George Mason University and they were having a "Mason Day" carnival. Judah and I sat and watched the students on rides, getting cotton candy and endured a pretty bad band on stage. Judah kept trying to flirt with all the college girls that would walk by. He would wave and say "hi" then start talking in gibberish really fast and show them his ball. Im pretty sure he won a few hearts this afternoon.


 He didn't want to leave, he was having to much fun people watching. 


We finished our afternoon kicking around the ball till Daddy came home. 


The weather was gorgeous today and I am so grateful that we can spend every single day outside next week and not have to stress about Dr's appointments. 
Fun will be had. 
We will play at parks.
Look for dogs. 
Wave at trucks.
Make friend with new people. 
Kick around balls. 
Go on lots of walks.
Then each night Judah will wind down taking a bubble bath to wash away 
the wonderful smells of the great outdoors.


Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Judah is SO adorable. I love the way you dress him! How old is he? I'm gonna start following along :) Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable pictures... judah is a doll! hope your stomach starts feeling better soon.. i don't know how you could ever give up coffee!

    new follower, please stop on by:
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, he is precious. And so glad you got some answers on your stomach issues!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.