Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Spring!




Today is Springs Birthday!
To celebrate I took Judah on a mini picnic with just the two of us at a local park we love. Packed some PB&J, ginger cat crackers, water and a fruit pouch.  We had the perfect first day of spring weather and we were the only people at the park.


Im so happy its spring!




Yesterday I took Judah to Frying Pan Park. Im sure you will be seeing more posts on parks and local trips to DC that will we take over the next few months while the water is really nice. Frying Pan Park is a mini farm that is about ten minutes from our home. I figured they had the baby animals out and Judah is now old enough to understand what they are.



I was pretty surprised that he wasn't scared of the chickens.


He could spend hours on the child tractors. 



Of course we headed to our backyard park for more playtime. I've noticed that the more I take Judah out during the day the easier it is getting him down to sleep at night. So the park hoping is totally worth it. Also I may have a decent new bedtime routine with this little guy. 


If you don't know already I am offering 15% off your order at My Charming Colors till Friday of this week! Just use the code "SPRING" at check out!

(this offer does not apply to custom orders)




(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

3 comments:

  1. i absolutely ADORE your park posts!!!!! :) and your Happy Birthday Spring party is amazing! You are the best mommy on earth - i swear!
    Glad you are having FUN FUN FUN with that little man of yours :)
    lots of love,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great way to celebrate the start of spring! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adorable photos and I'm loving your blog. Xx

    http://dandelionsandkisses.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.