Sunday, March 11, 2012

daylight savings




One thing I have learned from being a mom during daylight savings is to always go to sleep the time your child goes to sleep the night of especially during spring forward. Judah threw up again pretty bad last night and I decided to stay up till 2 am/3am daylight savings time working on some crochet items. When I finally did go to bed Judah was crying pretty much all night and want wanted one of us to either pat his back or but.  So our family has had zero sleep.


Judah now knows where his nose is. I have been asking him where his nose, mouth, eyes and ears are. This morning he showed us his nose. 


After a fun Sunday thrift store run we stopped by Trader Joes. Judah loved walking around in his own cart. 


We also went on a family walk afterwards. Not to long of a walk since my dental medication is making me feel like I am a zombie. I can't wait to be off of it. Thank you Natalie for Judah's adorable shirt and sun glasses! He looks like a big boy in them.


Last but not least the winners of the weekend hat giveaway are.....

-Grey Slouch Hat-




- Pink Newsboy Hat -



Thank you Kat and Haley for your entries! I will email you on Facebook to get your address to mail you the hat that you won. 

(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet little boy !
    Looks like you are enjoying being a SAHM, and savoring the time you share with your son.
    Thank you for visiting today :)
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little guy! I hope is he back to himself so soon. I can't imagine. He is definitely still as cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.