Sunday, February 12, 2012

We are finally home...




We are finally home from Virginia Beach! We actually came home on Friday but I was busy cleaning the house, doing laundry, crocheting for the shop and grocery shopping. 

My shop mycharmingcolors.etsy.com is now updated!
Also become a fan on Facebook if you are not already to see the latest deals.


Friday morning Judah was being super cute during breakfast at the hotel. We had to rush to get out of the place. I'll explain the details in a later post.


I took a picture of a local starbucks, only because I wanted to remember this moment. I ran in real quick while Scott stayed with Judah in the car, while I was fixing Scotts drink I encouraged the sweetest woman. She just started talking to me like we were old friends and had me leaving the place with a smile on my face and in my heart. 


On the drive up home we stopped at several thrift stores. I love how tiny Judah looks amongst the boxes of toys. 


Then Judah had his first Chick Fil A children's meal all by himself. I normally give him 90% water with 10% juice but since we were having a rough morning with trying to get out of the hotel I just let him have the juice box. He looks so grown up here.


Played in the play ground outside before we got back into the car. 


After a few hours we arrived home and I received my homemade valentines day card from my Strumpets valentines exchange. I love it!



We have been hanging out around the house this weekend. Today I am by my phone all day because my sister Kaylee is currently in labor with her second baby. She is finally having her girl! Also my other sister Rhonda is running her half marathon in Florida. Im truly amazed by both of my sisters and wish we just all lived in the same town.

Be sure to check out my shop! I will be adding more items this week. 


(Please double click and vote for us! We love all our readers!)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

4 comments:

  1. That elephant hat is super cute!!! I live far away from my sisters too. I wish we all lived near each other and could meet up for coffee, dinner, or whatever. It stinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a busy time! Great pictures of Judah this week! I love his little button up. Congrats to your sister!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.