Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Charming Colors Closing






 My Charming Colors will be closed for a week while we are in Virginia Beach, don't worry I'll be back! While we are Oceanside I'll be crocheting all kinds of sweet goodies for the shop. First on my list is making a bunch of these adorable elephant hats.




Also I wanted to introduce you to some charming children whose parents so kindly sent me pictures of modeling hats from my shop. .



Maryam's daughter wearing a Sweet Bluebird hat.



Danielle's son wearing a Brown Bear hat. 


Amy's daughter wearing a Sleepy Owl hat.




Stayed turned this week, I may post sneak peaks of whats coming to the shop. I will definitely be posting some pictures of our adventures on the beach.

Also want to be the first to see whats going in my shop and the first to know the special deals I offer? Make sure you become a fan of my shop on Facebook!




(please vote for our blog!)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

10 comments:

  1. very cute hats as always! the dinosaur is always my favorite though :) have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the cutest hats EVER! I so wish I had a kid to buy one for! I may just have to get the elephant hat for myself! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the elephant hat! So adorable! Have a great vaca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hats are the BEES KNEES!!! For real sister... they are too too cute :)
    Have a WONDERFUL trip!!! :) Enjoy. Kickback. Relax. Keep us posted on your FUN :)
    Thank you for all of your sweet words on my blog... You are an absolute TREASURE, my dear! Bringing joy to others... You are a blessing and I am Ultra-super-DEEEELUXE happy we found eachother!
    Love Love to YOU,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg. i love the elephant hat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just too cute! I've got a little one on the way and I think I'm going to need at least one of these hats for him or her! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. that elephant hat...swoon! I will have to stop by your etsy shop! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a new follower of yours now! Follow back? Thanks, enjoy your trip to the beach!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the elephant hat! And I love when customers send picture with the product. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.