Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Meet the Ladies




I wanted to introduce you to the lovely ladies I am doing an "ad swap" for the month of February. Please stop by their blogs, Facebook  or shops and say hello. I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how beautifully they capture life on their blogs. 


Adventures of Ash and Rowe

The Adventures of Ash and Rowe are the Tales of a Working Single Mama, Ash and my Mini Me, Roweyn, living in the Sierra Nevada Foothills in Northern California. This blog is all about our daily adventures, trips, my life as a hairstylist, some passions like cloth diapers and breastfeeding, the occasional DIY and crafting when I can find the time, as well as the not so hardships of being a Single Mama, living with our amazing family. We are a photo happy blog just trying to save every memory we can in this crazy, beautiful, not so ordinary life we are living.
Letters to Mo

Hi there! I'm Annie and I blog over at Letters to Mo. Letters to Mo is a modern day baby book for my 11 month old son Cash Trenton (nope, his name isn't actually Mo!). I write typical first time mama stuff (though I draw the line at posting about poop), our adventures as an interracial family, faith, and keeping a solid relationship with my husband without losing myself in mamahood! You can find me on Twitter and Facebook! Come by and say hello!



Livy Love Designs
blog / shop / twitter

My name is Diana Smith and I am a mother of two little kids and wife.  I run a small Etsy Shop called Livy Love Designs where I create graphic design prints for home, nursery, decor, office. 


As We Grow

Hi! My name is Kaity, and I am the proud owner of my little blogging corner called As We Grow!
I am an army wife and SAHM to an almost 1 year old, and due with our baby boy #2 in May. 
I love every moment of being home with my son and being able to watch him grow. 
I love to write about my family, green living, DIY projects, and organization, recipes and more.
So come on over and say hello! I love meeting and interacting with new people! 


This Little Life of Mine
blog


Hi! My name is Maggie, creator of This Little Life of Mine.
I am mama to a  sweet little spitfire named Josie (aka "Buggy, Buster, Miss Thang"), and wife 
to Brian (aka "The Hubster")  I am a complete country girl at heart, lover of all animals, and wide open spaces.  Currently I call home smack-dab-in the middle of  town... behind an outlet mall... but our 1 acre is full of love, laughter, and each new day holds something NEW!  That's what I love about blogging!  It's a place for me to let loose and share what's making me SMILE these days!  Feel free to stop over, and let me know what you think!  I love hearing from new people and cherish the wonderful friendships that I have created and ones that are waiting out there, ready to be made!  
Be BLESSED!  

Hi Baby Blog

Pacific northwest born and raised; photographing my way through the day till bed time, doing my best to raise three little ladies with teenager tendencies. all the while, studying to be a doula and navigating this new life as wife to my damn hot husband.
who says you can't have your cake and eat it too? on hi, baby you will find the running monologue of the misadventures that are our life. 


This Enchanted Pixie
blog  / shop  / twitter / facebook

Hey, I’m Polly – a full time crafty mama to three home schooled girls. I blog about our lives, my crafts and a little bit of inspition. I design and create bohemian jewellery that i sell in my etsy shop. i’d love it if you stopped by and said hello!





Last but not least I am being sponsored on The Anderson Crews blog this month and will be offering a giveaway from My Charming Colors on Emily's sweet blog.


Also feel free to leave your blog in my comments, I am always looking for new friends.



(please keep our blog in the top 100 and double click to vote for us!) 
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.