Saturday, February 4, 2012

Lazy Saturday




I love the weekends, spending time with my family, staying up late on a Friday night and being able to sleep in waking up to my two guys spending some father son time together.

Scott's newest thing with Judah is teaching him how to eat cereal with a little bit of milk.


This afternoon Judah just wanted to lay down on top of me. I was laying on the floor and his head was propped up on my knees while his feet almost touched my face. We hung out like this for awhile.


Scott was teaching Judah how to rub my back. 


"Cheers!" having a drink together.


I love my Saturdays. 
We hung out around the house because my root canal is still hurting quite a bit, mainly when I eat. Today I tried to add some cereal to my "soft food" diet of bananas, jello and scrambled eggs. Bad move on my part, I felt like I ripped the side of my jaw. Hopefully it will start feeling better by tomorrow.


(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.