Thursday, February 2, 2012

Embrace the Camera - Spring

This morning the groundhog woke up and saw his shadow claiming to the world that we still have 6 more weeks of winter. Well I am in revolt of this claim and I wore my pretty thrifted spring dress and took some pictures outside in this beautiful overcast springlike day. 

Judah wore his vintage paid shirt. I'm pretty fond of my cute son.



I never know what to do with my hands when a picture is being taken of me and I always forget my hair tie on my arm. 


Time to go and enjoy this beautiful overcast spring day.









(do you like our blog? Please double click and vote for us!)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

8 comments:

  1. Too funny.... I ALWAYS have at least one hair binder on my wrist :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so cute! I have those things on my wrists 24/7 too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are both super cute! I am jealous, I have zero sense of style and will probably never post any sort of "what I'm wearing" posts haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your spring thrifted dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress is so pretty--I love it! I'd wear it all of the time if it belonged to me! (And your son's shirt is pretty rad, too! Love a kid in a plaid shirt!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute dress! Good luck with winter weather. Make sure you and little Judah stay all bundled up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.