Thursday, February 9, 2012

Embrace the camera, the beach is good for my soul

Something about the Ocean
Resonates deeply with in my soul.
The sound of the waves thunder in my heart.
Washing away all the hurt stored in it.
Leaving only peace.
I am happy. 


My son is silly.


I love his eyes. They are peaceful, like the ocean.


Last night I met up with a mama friend I met on IG last summer. I am so grateful for the friendship I have with her, and how I've gotten several opportunities to hang out with her and her son. 



I think they are going to be best buds.


This morning I didn't even mind Judahs unusual 7 am wake up, because we got to look at this...


From our hotel bed under warm fluffy blankets we just snuggled and laughed at the sound of the ocean.



Now to spend more time with my son on the beach, listening to the peaceful thunderous healing sound of the Ocean.  




(please double click and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful baby boy! He reminds me a lot of one of my sons at that age - similar face, expression and hair (just a little lighter, though all dark now). I love the ocean too! Enjoy your retreat by the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet photos. Your son is too cute! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much <3
      I am pretty fond of him myself :-)

      Delete
  3. What a lovely boy! And what a lovely Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'm still jealous. Texas is not quite so picturesque (sp?) We still go to Barnes and Noble a ton. We used to go to play trains. Now the boys all sit on the floor and read for forever. Such a fun pastime. And I can get my Starbucks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am jealous you live in texas! Which area? I've never been but love texas...I think bc one of my fav movie is hope floats and I think Texas is cute like that movie :-)

      Delete
  5. Too cute! I love the egg and bacon skull? shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! There really is nothing like the ocean :-) Do you live by the coast, or are you just visiting? Visiting from the Andersons....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your son is adorable! And I understand how you feel about the ocean, even though ours is not an ocean. I feel like I'm losing my mind if I spend too much time away from the sea. I guess it comes with being an islander.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is that a bacon and eggs shirt! Adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. so glad your beach time is relaxing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.