Friday, February 3, 2012

Baby fever!




One of my good friends Sarah Jane stopped by today with her newborn son Holden. We've bent trying to meet up forever but with the flu/cold season, my root canal and Sarah having a baby things have been a bit crazy. Today she was able to bring by this little sweet bundle of joy.

I took out some of my crochet items from my shop My Charming Colors and we snapped some pictures of Holden. He loved laying in the guitar case. 




Almost started to fall asleep towards the end. Holden is just the sweetest little baby. 




He loves his mom so much, Sarah is such a good mom and it comes natural to her. Also she looks amazing and I am kinda jealous. 


Trying to escape the cocoon.



Holden meeting Judah. Judah kept saying "Bayybee".


My little mustache friends.


Holden is such a sweet boy, the type that gives you baby fever. I can't wait to take more pictures of these two buddies in the future.

(please double click and vote for my blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

8 comments:

  1. AWH AWH AWH AWHH!!!!!! :) <33 i looovee that 3rd picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhh B-A-B-Y!
    All of it is just too cute!!!
    The baby in the guitar case - SWOON!!!!
    The baby in the mustache - Double SWOON!!!
    LOVE IT!
    xxoo,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute!!! The guitar case, the hat, the BABY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable photos--I love the last one with the mustache! (And who can resist a baby with a big cloth-covered bottom? :D)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! These are adorable! I love the idea with the guitar case! I'm going to have to remember that! My hubby and I are both huge music nerds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the guitar case idea! So cute. And yes... baby fever! When they are that little its so easy to want another! And cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah... Love these photos!
    Cute little baby in the guitar case? Great!! :)
    And the last one: just look these two little buddies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.