Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wordish Wednesday




Here is today's Wordish Wednesday

Judah's cold has gotten a bit worse. This morning he didn't even mind that I used the nose squeegee thing to take snot out of his nose. His nose was so bad that puffs would get stuck on his face from all the snot.


Modeling one of my toddler slouch hats. 


Being super adorable in his amazing batman shirt I thrifted last week and smiling at daddy.


We like to sing "Judah!!! He likes to have fun!!!" its from Yo Gabba Gabba. Tonight Judah ran up to the dishwasher because "he likes to have fun". This boy of ours is all over the place, and I love it. 


What do you think of my new blog design? 
Also have you signed up for my giveaway here? The last day to sign up is Friday and I announce the winner this Saturday. 

(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

7 comments:

  1. Awww. I hope Judah feels better. Also I LOVE your new design. Looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweet friend, he is extra snotty today, I have slimy gobs of it on my sweater from him trying to snuggle/wipe nose on me :-(

      Delete
  2. love the design! also, the hats are too cute. I work over by McLean Bible Church... small world! :) Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday. I LOVE Judah's Batman shirt.... :) We are superhero fans in our house too. & Lj used to do the same thing with the dishwasher. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH wow small world! :)
      okay since you are local I get a TON Of my clothing for Judah at Unique, have you heard of it? Its HUGE thrift store off of gallows near Fairfax hospital. This shirt was 99 cents and since i went on monday it was an additional 20% off :-)

      Delete
  3. I thought I noticed a new design. It's turned out really cute. The colors are so fun together! And that first picture of Judah is just so sad! I hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I love love love the colors :-)
      he is still sick :-(
      hopefully he will feel better soon, I think the cold is just working its way out

      Delete
  4. I love his little slouchy hat! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.