Friday, January 6, 2012

January Sponsorship

For the month of January "my little mustache" is sponsored on the following blogs.

The Anderson Crew, seriously this blog makes me happy every time I read it. I've been following Emily's blog for quite some time now and enjoy the pictures, the family stories and the real honesty of her blog. I will be offering a discount for My Charming Colors on her blog this month.









I've recently found this blog written by an adorable new mama named Mandy. She is just the cutest thing and I love reading her blog. Plus she loves her God, husband, baby, tea and yoga! Who wouldn't love reading this blog. 



She Breathes Deeply



Maryams blog. I can't wait to see what kind of DIY she has this month and she just posted a sneak peak of some new items she is going to list in her Etsy shop.....believe me its cute and I can't wait to purchase something from her shop once updated.



Another sweet friend named Maryam. She is sharing some pretty big news on her blog this month and I am so excited for her and her family!



Also my friend Shawntae's blog. I can't believe how fast sweet Navy James is growing. If you haven't checked out her blog yet you have to go.



a little king and i



I love Chelseys blog and am looking forward to some of her posts/picture challenges this month. Also have you seen her Etsy shop? I think I need a custom illustration of our sweet little family.

The Paper Mama

Last but not least I am on my sweet friend Renee's blog, we decided to trade buttons. This mama makes me laugh on the daily. Also she has the best DIY and thrift finds! A mama after my own heart. Plus she is doing a Shabby Apple giveaway!




If you get a chance, stop by their blogs and leave some love for my sweet mama friends.




(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)
  Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

1 comment:

  1. Love Mandy's blog! She is super sweet.

    I'll make sure to check out those other ones! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.