Sunday, January 15, 2012

Our Weekend


Saturday we spent the morning hanging out at the house, drinking our freshly brewed Starbucks Blonde blend coffee (the best coffee they carry!), listing items in the shop and watching Judah walk all over the place. After Judah got up from his morning nap we went thrifting and stopped by Einstein Bagels for lunch. Judah had his first blueberry bagel.


Afterwards we walked over to the pets store check out the dogs. Judah was being so cute we were halfway tempted to get one but decided that it would be hard to have a dog with all the traveling we do.  Last night before bed  we all hung out and watched an episode of Psych. Scott cuddled Scout while Judah was jumping on the bed and pulling my hair.


Getting ready for church!


Judah was wearing his cute hat I got from  Rachael.


 We were excited to bring Judah to his first day of Sunday School well its the nursery till he is 24 months. I was excited because I was trying to keep him away from a bunch of kids till after the flu season because we decided not to give Judah the flu shot. After speaking to my friend Rachael and how she manages to keep her kids healthy while bringing them to church she informed me to just stay on top of keeping Judahs hands sanatized. Judah loved the nursery and playing with the other kids his age, I also enjoyed hanging out with the other moms in the room and look forward to spending more tieme with them and cultivating relationships since  I'm going to stay with Judah in the nursery for awhile.


After nap snacks of goldfish. Judah is teething again and was pretty miserable this afternoon.



But once he had himself a toy to chew on and a mustache he was able to turn that sad teething frown upside down.


He figured out how to get into the toilet paper.


Then he decided he wanted to help us put away the dishes. I guess he forgot he had a bunch of toilet paper still stuck to him. I am praying that Judah breaks our dishwasher so we can get a new one.


Then ended the night of Judah just walking around in circles in the living room.





How was your weekend?

Make sure you remember to sign up for my custom order giveaway contest here, you only have a few more days to enter.


(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)

  Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

20 comments:

  1. You have such a lovely family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judah is so precious! I love those last few pictures. I hope he has a wonderful time in nursery from now on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Kara! He isn't in the nursery just yet. Hopefully soon. I think my heart is torn, I really want the sleep, but I hate to miss out on my morning cuddles :-)

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful family. And Judah is such a lovely little-BUSY boy. thanks for the tip, i will try it. Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if it works out for you! Seriously when my friend told me about it I laughed! But then I tried it and it worked wonders :-)

      Delete
  4. ok... your posts are just the best... the little mustache's thrown in crack me up!!!! :) i have to chuckle every time!
    so glad to have found your blog...
    ~maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe Maggie your so sweet! Im so happy we found each others blogs :-)

      Judah totally knows how to rock the stache, it gives me glimpse into his high school college years ha ha

      Delete
  5. So glad to have found your cute little blog! My husband just bought the blonde coffee from starbucks the other day and I am in love with it!

    How old is your little guy? My youngest is 16 months. Pretty close?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness normally I take coffee with my sugar bc I love the sweetness and Starbucks typically has a really burnt/bold taste that I don't care for. But with the blonde blend I can literally drink the coffee with out any creamer or sugar! Its unheard of :-)

      Judah just turned 13 months :-) very close in age, you must have had a fall baby! How fun

      Delete
  6. oh goodness, could he get any cuter?!?
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thx for stopping by. Your son is adorable. I love the "Jonah is growing" tab. Creative pix!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And your sweet son is just as adorable <3

      Delete
  8. I love these shots, especially the one of him wrapped up like a mummy in the toilet paper. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha thanks! I guess I have to make sure the bathroom doors are closed so he can't get into the toilet paper ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.