Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Charming Colors Shop Update

I wanted to let everyone know that Ive added a few new items to my shop this weekend and I also wanted to let you know that I have a few hats on sale here

The adorable hats I added today will fit any girl ages 1-4 years old and are selling at $12 a hat. 


Here is a peak of what I have left in the shop, I will be adding more each week. If you are interested in something I do not have listed please contact me because I do accept custom orders for $3 additional per hat. 


Also don't forget about my custom order giveaway here. It ends next week so you don't want to forget to sign up!



(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)

  Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

3 comments:

  1. What cute hats! And such a steal. If I had a little girl, I'd buy them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have boy dinosaur hats ;-) and regular plain newsboys hats

      Delete
  2. What darling hats! I bet they will sell like crazy! I'm working on getting my own Etsy shop up and running this year as one of my resolutions -- I've had it since August 2010 but have never posted anything to actually sell. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.