Friday, January 27, 2012

Hipster Baby Judah

My son is such a ham. He loves wearing these cute hipster sun glasses I thrifted for him yesterday and doesn't mind keeping them on his face. I kind of secretly hope he needs glasses when he has to start going to school. He looks so cute with them!







Helping us pick up some Friday night snacks.


Here is a video of Judah on the swings at our local park. 





I'll announce the Giveaway winner tomorrow. You still have a few hours to sign up! 
My Charming Colors Giveaway

(Do you like the Hipster Look on Judah? If so please double click the box and vote for our blog)

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

10 comments:

  1. Awwhhh!(: and I think I entered the giveaway!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he let you keep them on him!!! What a sport! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he actually cried when we took them off of him today!!! ha ha ha

      Delete
  3. He. Is. The. CUTEST. the end. :)
    {when Josie was itty bitty she had to see a pediatric eye doctor and they informed me that she will be needing glasses by 1st or 2nd grade... and i leapt for joy inside!!! love glasses on kids!!}
    Much love sweetie,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh Josie would look DARLING in glasses!!! :-)
      next time I go to that thrift store I'll look to see if they have another pair and snatch them up for you. They were child 3D glasses but I took the lenses out so I can use the frames for dress up :-)

      Delete
  4. Love those glasses!! He is such a precious boy. Kinda reminds me of the old man from Up. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told my husband you said that and we had a good laugh ;-) ha ha ha
      Hmmm maybe next Halloween custom? ha

      Delete
  5. He is so cute! I've been looking for some glasses like that for my son... I wear glasses and he always wants to wear them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let you know next time I find some :-)
      I thrifted these for like a $1 last week and just took out the lenses :-) he actually cries when I take them away from him ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.