Wednesday, January 18, 2012

February Ad Swap




February is the month of love and what better way to spread the online love than to host an Ad Swap on my blog.  I have been sponsoring my blog on several different blogs this year and decided since February is a shorter month that I am going to pay for sponsorship on one blog. For the rest of my spots I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in an "Ad Swap". Essentially what that means is you sponsor my blog free of charge for the month of February while I sponsor your blog free of charge for the month of February. What I can offer is, I will have your blog on my right side toolbar for the entire month of February and I will do a paragraph write up on you and your blog or shop.

Currently I have around 250-300 views a day on my blog.
104 Google followers
61 Network Blog followers
178 followers on My Charming Colors (Facebook page)
267 Twitter followers
761 IG followers

Also for the month of February I will have a giveaway on the Anderson Crew blog so this should bring in more traffic to my blog. 

Are you are interested? Want to discuss details?  Email me at jessica.a.west (at) gmail.com. I will periodically be offering Ad Swaps through out the year.




(If you get a chance please double click the box and vote for our blog)

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.