Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thrifting Thursdays

I love thrifting Thursdays, my favorite thrift store Unique has 25% off the entire store. Today I was looking for certain things for friends but ended up getting a bunch of items for Judah.

I found a child poncho!!! It fits Judah perfectly and he actually loves wearing it. 


found this adorable black sweater with a tie on it 



another one of my favorites...old man Jammie's! Now I have to find a matching pair for Scott


Judah kinda looks like an old man Ethel with his wig and his Jammie's.



I found a few more shirts and a truck, walked out not spending more than $12. Was going to spend more time walking around but Judah has not been in the greatest of moods. We are not sure if its teething or because he woke up super early today. But as soon as we got home he just wanted to snuggle with his very exhausted mama. 


Hopefully we get to see Santa tomorrow! Now I just have to pick out his outfit.

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.