Sunday, December 4, 2011

Picture with Santa take 2

Today was the day...the day we were actually going to get Judahs picture with Santa. I waited till after his morning nap, made sure he was fed, that we all were dressed up, picked out the Dulles Town Center because it wasn't as crazy as Tysons or Fairoaks Mall.

I'm so excited that I was able to fit into one of my favorite pre baby dresses. 


When we arrived at the mall we stopped by the food court for some food. Had to make sure make sure that Judah wasn't going to crash with Santa. Plus the lines didn't look that long.


He really likes pears.


Oh yes Judah we all know your voice is really loud. 




playing the drums on the table...I think with his screaming and his pretend playing the drums he may be a musician one day.


We walked around to check out some of the store christmas displays. I love how Dulles mall doesn't have that many people walking around and we can really enjoy just hanging out. Judah kinda looks like a kid Mr Rodgers with his sweater.


 I think this is my all time favorite picture of my guys. Judah was having so much fun.


This was the closest we were able to get to Santa. The line was 3 hours long and they gave people pagers, so when their time came to see Santa they were paged. Thats why we were fooled by the short lines. 


We will have to try to see Santa another time. We were told that monday mornings are the best and I may try going tomorrow. So we went home and spent the rest of our night watching our son walk...which is way better than seeing Santa anyways.



Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

4 comments:

  1. Cool! You have a cute fam. I'm a new reader. Idk how I'm just now a new reader but I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Santa pagers?! Wow, that is seriously busy!
    Your little one is super cute by the way:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies :-)

    yeah can you believe it Santa Pagers! ha
    we are going to try again next week after Judahs birthday :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.