Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Mustache Video

About a month ago I asked my mom blogger/IG/Twitter community and some of my family and friends to submit a "Happy Birthday" mustache or wig photo for Judahs birthday. I had a great response and here is the video for Judahs birthday...

My amazing wonderful mama community, I am grateful that you are able to share Judahs first birthday with us.  I can't imagine not having you in our lives and I love you guys for doing this for my son.

video

Judah will be turning 1 tomorrow!

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

6 comments:

  1. PUGS! :) happy birthday Judah-boo!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Signed in to blogger for the first time in weeks and weeks specifically to see and comment. I've been an awful blog owner lately. This video came out so cute! <3 Happy Birthday to Judah from his pals here in Massachusetts.

    PS come visit ;)

    Lauren & Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. that turned out so cute! what a creative idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippeee! LOVE this video for your awesome boy. We love you, Judah! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, little mustache man!
    xoxo Tate & Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! This made me choke up a little! I get emotional when I watch slideshows with music, even if most of the photos are silly... And Laelia is so flattered to be your opening photo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. awe love you guys! Thank you for making Judahs birthday extra special xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.