Monday, November 21, 2011

I Must-Ache you a question

Source: etsy.com via Vanessa on Pinterest



Judahs birthday is coming up and I wanted to ask each of you if you would be willing to participate in a fun project I am doing for his birthday. I wanted to get pictures of people/children or even your dog wearing a mustache or a wig with a sign (can be handwritten on a piece of paper) saying "Happy Birthday Judah". I wanted to compile all these pictures and make a video for Judahs birthday which is on  "December 10th". If you would like to participate please email me your picture as an attachment by December 5th to jessica.a.west (at) gmail.com and I will post the video here on Saturday December 10th. 

Also ideas for getting a mustache

  • If you have the iPhone 5 there is an app called "Stachematic Camera" and you can put a stache on any picture of yours. (this can be easier for wiggly babies...or dogs)
  • Another Ap that can be downloaded for any iPhone is called "Mustache Machine Lite"
  • Draw a mustache on a piece of paper or cardboard, color it in and then use tape to stick on your face. You can also stick these mustaches on a stick.
  • Or just draw one on your finger and put your finger in front of your kids face
Thank you all for doing this! Im truly encouraged and literally laughing till I almost cry with each picture I have gotten in so far. 

lots of love 
Judah and Jess

xoxo


Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.