Wednesday, November 30, 2011

handmade for the holidays

I really like the idea of "Handmade for the Holidays". There is just something about getting something that was handmade specifically for you or the person your giving the item to. This weekend I've been busy making some really cute handmade items for my shop. Owl and Mustache ear flap hats and flower headbands.




When I logged into Etsy today I noticed a bunch of "Treasury Shop Listings" for gift ideas. I decided to look around for my family and see if I can come up with any good ideas. I think I've found a few, not only for myself, but also for Judah and my husband. Seriously my husband is the hardest person in the world to shop for, but I came across allot of really unique and fun gift ideas that I think he would really love.  The best part about this list is that every item is either handmade or vintage, and I would be supporting a small business by purchasing a gift for my loved one.




Are you doing handmade for the holidays? What are you gift ideas?




Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.