Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What I honestly wore Wednesday

I took some pictures of Judah and I wearing his mustaches, I was planning on taking more later today but today has been just chaos. Scott comes home tomorrow and it couldn't be soon enough. I have Judah spit up and snot all over my shirt, bags under my eyes from no sleeping (although wearing a mustache kinda conceals it) and I've dealt with cleaning Judah poop from the carpet in his room today...I kinda feel bad for the little guy, he misses his dad so much.





the shirt Im wearing is thrifted 
hair in a bun 
no make up
judah is wearing a mr potato head shirt (thrifted)
old navy jeans (thrifted)
and we are both wearing mustaches


Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

5 comments:

  1. stopping by to send some bloggy love from your new follower.

    hope you'll follow me back http://iamblissfullyloved.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs Wacker!

    Awe Rhonda thanks :-) I think you would one day be a great mama to ;-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.