Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Weekly Salad 3

{Thai Peanut Chicken Salad}


For today's Salad I marinated some chicken in 2-3 tablespoon of Thai Peanut Sauce and about a cup and a half of water, stuck it in a container in the fridge for a few hours with celery and crushed red pepper. Baked it and mixed with a can of bean sprouts, cut up carrots, mushrooms and butter lettuce. Once the chicken was finished I cut that up in tinier pieces and dumped the entire pan into the salad bowl. Not all of the water cooked off but was seasoned with the chicken/celery/crushed red pepper and Thai peanut sauce. It wasn't super pretty but was very tasty.

This meal has 4 servings and the weight watchers points are 3 points per serving.

Judah is still feverish and I am giving him Tylenol and IB Prof stuff. He was able to play in his pack and play while I worked out on the Elliptical. I placed his pack and play right next to me so he had fun trying to figure out what I was doing.


He napped for 4 hours in the late morning/early afternoon, woke up and napped on me for a bit then when Scott came home napped on him. He also went to bed early. Hopefully all this sleeping will knock his cold out of him. 


Just sitting around and reading in his ducky. Although he looks pretty happy here, I miss my super happy Judah who is not snotting all over the place. Today I just gave up trying to change shirts he snotted on because his nose wouldn't stop running. Thank goodness I didn't have to leave the house today. 

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.