Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Things that made me smile today

waking up to this sweet face

finding treasures in the mall


making my son wear a mustache


he is looking at me strangely because I was literally laughing so hard I was crying
oh and I love sweet gifts from even sweeter friends, Judah got this love from my IG mama friend Elizabeth


how much my sweet son reminds me of my sister Rhonda


Judah had a meltdown tonight after I showed him some videos of Scott, his eyes watered up and he cried on and off from 6 - 10pm. He really misses his daddy.

An update on my goals from last week!

I wanted to drink more water, which I have been, even keeping track on my WW app. I have been drinking allot less coffee. Today was my first day of drinking coffee I think all week. I have had a few Diet Cokes but no more 2-3 cups of coffee a day. I do feel allot better.

I did work out at least 4 times last week, ran 3x, elliptical one day and I even did a dance routine with Judah. Which essentially was me holding him for about 45 mins and dancing around the house to songs on Pandora. 

This week I want to be consistent with the goals I made last week. They are great, healthy goals that I want to be part of the foundation of my daily life. Also I've lost 4 pounds last week on weight watchers. This makes me smile as well.



Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.