Saturday, October 22, 2011

Shenandoah National Park

Since Scott was on business out of town for the past week he took Friday off so we could all spend the day in one of my favorite places, the Shenandoah National Park. Its only about a 45 min drive away. The weather was perfect fall weather and not that many people were at the park since it was a Friday.


Judah looked extra handsome in his sweater vest and hat, so I wanted to take a quick picture of him with his mustache before we left for the day. 


We stopped by Arbys for lunch, they actually have really great salads that don't have that many WW points. Judah tried stealing some of Scotts fries.

I love his eyes in his picture. He is drinking water.


giving thumbs up to the mountains

don't worry, there was flat ground right behind this wall and Scott was inches away from Judah

family picture!
Judah looked so cute and tiny walking with Scott up the path

having fun with leaves...and trying to sneak in little bites

love my sweet son

his hand on my heart

my guys

our pass is still good for 7 more days and we are tempted to head back tomorrow if the traffic isn't to crazy in this area. 




Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.