Friday, October 28, 2011

My Birthday!

Today is my birthday! I honestly don't like my birthday, but my husband has been trying his hardest for the past month to make today such a special day and he did. I actually liked my birthday today. 

He made me this video....and if you are wondering what the music is...its my husbands song/band.



I've always wanted to have a family with some traditions, especially when we start to have children. So one of our traditions is donuts on birthday morning! After sleeping in because we stayed up till after midnight to celebrate with a birthday cupcake


We took Judah to Duncan Donuts. He loved the Halloween decorations hanging from the ceiling.


had his first bite of a donut




after birthday donuts we went home for Judahs nap...we waited patiently for him to wake up so we could head to DC to check out the food trucks


My best friend Heidi dropped off cupcakes, balloons and a card


my step mom who I consider my mom sent over some edibles fruit covered in dark chocolate. 


slightly crashing from all our sugar intake I decided to skip the food trucks in DC, get a healthy lunch at home and we went to check out some thrift stores. 


Excited to be at Unique


Judah was so good


tried on some wigs at the clock tower thrift store.


and of course tried on some hats


stopped by goodwill



I had the best birthday with my amazing guys. Family, food, fun and thrifting. What more could I ask for.




Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

7 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you had such a great birthday. Happy birthday, from Ezra and Henry and me! By the way, LOVING that you went thrifting on your birthday <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy happy birthday! your little man is just ADORABLE. seriously.

    http://www.penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe Trisha thank you so much :-) Scott asked what I wanted to do more than anything and we looked at each other and said "thrifting" ha ha
    love you guys

    ah thank you Lori :-) Judah does light up my heart with his cute smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! Sounds like a fun day :)

    Btw...I have a Jude :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooove thriftin! Your lil man is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you @Sweet Green Tangerine :-) I love the name Jude :-) we were considering that but I fell in love with Judah years ago when a co-worker of mine at McLean Bible Church mentioned her brother in law named their child Judah :-)

    @Emily Kate thank you :-) he is a little sweet heart :-) and such a great thrifting buddy, I think I trained him young, and thrifting is one of my favorite things to do

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy happy birthday!

    and what a sweet husband to celebrate with you in such a great way.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.