Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Making Friends

Today I was able to meet up with another IG mama Amanda and her two sweet girls. Judah absolutely loves being around people and loves his new friends. We had so much fun today, the weather was perfect so we were able to hang out at the park.


Judah look at his face, he was so ridiculously happy to have some new friends.






Then we we came home my sweet sister Rhonda sent me an early birthday package, with a cute dinosaur hat for Judah. He was wearing it most of the afternoon. He is such a silly boy, hats help him not cry. 

2 comments:

  1. He's such a doll! Looks like they had a blast. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a doll! Yay for new friends!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.