Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Favorites

here are some of my Friday favorites.....


I saw this on Pintrest and it made my heart swoon all over again for my son



I’ve always wanted to do this to some shirts of mine, and this is a quick easy tutorial.

I found this beautiful quote on a blog this week.

I saw these pictures of siblings and my heart wanted another baby for Judah to adore on.

I want to get one of these pirate dolls for Judah when they come out in November.

One of my favorite mama bloggers blogged this week about her blog crush, and I must admit I am pretty smitten as well by this blog.

I know I am a bit behind on this, but I recently found out about Pandora, I can play it on my iPhone or computer. Judah and I danced around to the "Children's Folk Songs" music selection this morning.

My last Friday favorite is my son Judah. I think its adorable how he looks sad when Daddy leaves for work. This is his face this morning when he realized that daddy has already left for the morning.






Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.