Monday, October 24, 2011

Encouragement & Happy Fall

When Scott left for Texas last week he left me a bunch of notes around the house. He knew how much I love encouraging notes and tiny gifts. He figured this out when we first met because I've been doing the same thing for friends for years. I would pray about which friend I think needs encouragement and then just shower them with cards and tiny gifts. They gifts are as simple as a tea bag, coffee or something I think would make them smile, like a pair of funny socks. This weekend I decided I was going to try to encourage two very dear mama blogger friends of mine and start doing this on a monthly basis with different people who are placed on my heart.

The two ladies who were on my heart for awhile are Lauren  and Amy. I can't even begin to tell you how many times these sweet mamas have encouraged me with their words and actions. So I wanted to do the same and lift both of their hearts up with some notes of encouragement. I made them each a package of five encouragement cards and tiny gifts, then mailed them out this morning.




My hope has always been, that each person I encourage, is inspired to go out and encourage someone else. You never know who needs the encouragement and hey you never knew when its going to come back around. If your reading this blog and decide to encourage someone this week please leave your link and I would love to read how you have encouraged someone else. Pay it forward with encouragement, make someones heart happy.

I will leave you with some fallish pictures of Judah from the past few days.









Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

2 comments:

  1. I am diggin' his rainbow vest. It takes me back to my youth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is a phenomenal idea. I often write my husband little cards of encouragement because I really appreciate how hard he works for his family and I know he can get weary. I think it really does brighten up someone's day to let them know they are loved and appreciated. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.