Monday, October 10, 2011

10 Months!

October 10, 2011


That me the first week of October last year, pregnant with Judah.

One year later.....My son Judan turns 10 months




I can't not even begin to explain how much I love you Judah. This month you have grown into such a big boy. You now say mama, dada, and some weird dinosaur gawd gawd gawd noise that you make in the back of your throat. You now eat table food, just this weekend you had scrambled eggs for the first time and loved them. You also love spaghetti, mum mums, cheerios and today I found that you like strawberries and avocado. Your pretty sneaky, you'll see what you want and try to distract us with your cuteness so you can get it. Each day you seem to get happier. Your full of so much joy and you love to share that joy with everyone around you. Everytime I take you out someone comments on how happy you are. Your almost about to walk. You like to stand up against things or pull yourself up to the coffee table and let go and stand for a few seconds. I pray this month doesn't go by to fast, I want to savior these baby moments with you till you get to to independent. 

1 comment:

  1. Awww look at that cute little guy! He is absolutely adorable. You are right, he looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.