Monday, September 12, 2011

Zach and Jess Hunt

Saturday one of Scotts groomsmen from our wedding, old roommate and one of his best friends Zach married his Miss Right. Miss Jessica Wright. I wasn't able to go with Scott since I couldn't find a sitter for Judah, and the past few days Judah has been extra verbal and doing his dinosaur scream at everything. I would have been mortified if he did it during the wedding. So he did a little photoshoot in honor of their wedding day.


I used a lyric from a Jon Foreman song, I knew Switchfoot was one of Zacs favorite bands and I believe it was one of his and Jess's first dates (a Jon Foreman concert).






Scott came home with a Superman shirt that Zac got Judah. Scott changed out of his suit and wore his matching superman shirt.



congratulations Zac and Jess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.