Friday, September 30, 2011

My Charming Colors Graphic!

I'm excited to announce that "My Charming Colors" now has a beautiful graphic created by Amanda on Etsy. Last weekend I was searching on Etsy for a quick graphic for my site. I came across Amanda's Etsy shop violetplays.etsy.com and I fell in love with her designs. Then I noticed that she does custom shop packages for only $35! What a steal! I emailed her and after just a few short days this is what she came up with for my shop.


Included in her package are some designs for business cards and for custom orders as well. I'll be sure to use her again. She is super friendly, also a mom and she is wonderful to work with.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.