Tuesday, September 13, 2011

9 months

My sweet son Judah, I remember when I was pregnant with you, how each day I would look to see how my body has changed, I would look on websites, books and my iPhone app to see how much you have grown inside of me. We would take pictures each week of my belly and the size of the fruit you were. I loved going to the Drs just to hear your heartbeat. I even had your daddy record it with out the Dr's knowing. Each day I would think, nine months is to long, and many nights I would stay up late thinking I want to meet you now.  Now you have been here for 9 months and I feel like it was just yesterday I was meeting you face to face for the first time.  I feel like the time is to short and your are growing up way to fast. I can't think that far into the future with you because your mama will start to cry and know that these days where I am able to spend each day with you at home will one day come to an end. I already get emotional from thinking that you no longer need to fall asleep on me for daytime naps, that you are now able to fall asleep on your own for both of your naps.  But for now, I will cherish the moments I have with you.  I will hold dear that you are still my little co-sleeping baby boy. That one of your hands has to touch your daddys hand and the other mine. That if I am not up before you in the morning, you will crawl over to me and put your face into mine and smile. That you now like to make little fishy kisses when I ask you for them. You make a clicking noise with your tongue when you are crawling around and trying to concentrate. You are now crawling everywhere! Not only just crawling but now you are trying to stand and even walk a few steps on your own. I love how you get so excited to see your daddy when he comes home from work that you cry till he holds you. How you hold on tight to anyone who does hold you and you love to stare at them and touch their face. You are such a sweet cuddly boy. You love to smile at everyone, and now make dinosaur yells. Im still waiting to hear "mama" but right now everything is "dada".

I love you my son. You may grow until you are big enough where you won't want me to carry you, or feed you.  But you will never grow to big to not be held in my heart. Judah Michael Judkins you were the best gift in the world that was handed to me on December 10th.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.