Friday, September 23, 2011

9 Months Check up


I've been trying to get more pictures of Judah and I. Typically I take a bunch of Judah and Scott.


Judah has been making the funniest faces lately. I think he is just trying some out on us to see our reaction.



Went for a walk to the park earlier this week, Judah wore his chewbacca shoes and wanted to eat leaves.



Got this cute car/stroller from Goodwill. It was super cheap and Judah loves it. For Halloween I am going to get cardboard and decorate this like this Millennium Falcon and have him dressed up as chewbacca.

So I waited 5 days before I gave Judah a bath, we have just been super busy and when before you know it its time to put Judah in bed. Finally gave him a bath. Judah went a little crazy and started chewing on the facet. He didn't want to get out. Maybe he was afraid he wouldn't get a bath for awhile again. 


And then he didn't want to get dressed. 


Such a happy boy. I swear this boy has the sweetest heart and just the sweetest personality.

We went on a neighborhood walk and I put Judah down in some places for some photo ops. He loves trying to eat sticks.



 We are so blessed to have a mini playground literally in our backyard. Judah is really starting to like the swings more and more.



Judahs many faces of trying to get me to give him some of my coffee.

This week we had Judahs 9 months drs visit from hell. His regular dr is out on Maternity leave. She never told anyone she was pregnant till 2 weeks before she was due! So all the drs in the office were scrambling to take her patients while she is gone. Judah is 90% for height, I forgot the number for weight but he is lower than normal. The Dr gave me a hard time about feeding him more. Well if he is not hungry I am not going to force feed the boy. The good thing is that he is able to have table food! But she wasn't really clear on what I can give him. She just said no fish, nuts or eggs. I'll do the research myself. We declined on giving Judah the flu vaccination. I have a few blogger mama friends whose children have gotten really adverse reactions this year and I never had one until recently. So I don't see the need to give Judah one. Also if he gets sick, we are not going to wait till he has phenomena to take him to the Drs.  She told us Judah could die with out one, I told her we have made up our mind and I am not discussing it with her anymore. Sent us to the lab to get blood drawn from Judah. She didn't tell us why. The tech was the same tech that drew my blood when I had to get the MRI a few weeks back. I still have a scar on my arm. This guy was awful. Had Scott pin Judah down and then spent 5 mins fishing for a vein in my sons arm while he was screaming. Worst experience ever. We will never use this tech again. I am reading Dr Sears "The Vaccine Book" because going forward I don't want to give Judah vaccines that are not needed. The Dr was talking about a new round of vaccines they are now giving kids and I don't feel comfortable with what she was talking about.  

Afterwards we took Judah to starbucks for a treat. He loves their Peter Rabbit organic snacks. 


He helped us bag some groceries at Giant. And we went home and Judah has been extra snugly all week. I've been wanting the extra snuggles to. At night for the past month he has been sleeping closer to Scott. But since the Drs appt Judah has been wanting to snuggle up closer to me. I don't mind.


After we ran some errands yesterday Judah had a puff on his but from his car seat :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.