Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 154

















Day 154. Fairoaks Mall Playground

Today we met up with Heidi and D at Fairoaks Mall. I took Judah to the playground for the first time. While D ran all over the place, Judah just sat and watched the kids, tried to scoot near them (he at one point had a small gathering of girls ogling over him). Had some fun shots with D (he loves his hair and loves to hold his hand). I made spaghetti for dinner and Judah wanted some of what daddy was eating. Judah is now watching and wanting what we are eating now. The Dr said not to give him food he can chew on till 9 months, but if I am eating a banana I let Judah take a tiny bit. We also let him bit on the puffs (They melt in your mouth).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.