Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 151















Day 151, Happy First Fathers Day!

Today was Scotts first fathers day. I made him homemade breakfast, Judah helped by playing with the skillet box while he was in his bouncy chair. Since it was Fathers day I let Scott give Judah the sippy cup. I didn't want to because that means Judah is growing up a little more. Judah immediately grabbed the cup and put it into his mouth. Still can't figure out how to "sip". I think I might have to get a different cup. We also went on a 4.5 mile run. Daddy joined us and even ran faster than me at some points. Judah had a great time in the Bob. I made Scott a wonderful dinner and since Judahs front teeth were hurting him really bad we put some cut up cantaloupe into this mesh ring he has. It felt good on his teeth. Poor little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.