Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 150






Day 150, Saturday we did nothing

Saturday we did nothing and it was wonderful. I went shopping for last min fathers day dinner/breakfast food and a run. But other than that we checked out a new trashcan at Home Depot (our HOA took our lid when I went in for an ER C Section last December) we had our trashcan out a day late. So we looked at a new one. Judah loved the laid back day with mommy and daddy. He also loves his oatmeal in the mornings (today he ate three bowls!) and he loves to fall asleep next to us at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.