Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 148







Day 148, the Bob and cupcakes

Judah did not want to get up. He is used to the West Coast time. But after me opening up the shades and singing and dancing to some Tito Puente, he looked up at me, smiled, grabbed his feet and started gibber gabbering. He was a happy baby. Wednesday night a friend blessed us by selling us her Ironman Bob, this was huge for me because my double running stroller I bought off of craigslist, keeps on getting a flat...and to be honest I feel kinda silly running with Judah and his stuffed toy animal....and to be double honest. I really wanted a Bob. She gave us a crazy crazy deal on it. The Lord greatly blessed us. I ran 2.5 miles with Judah in it. we attempted to meet Heidi and D, but George Mason Traffic was a nightmare, spent 20+ mins sitting in front of the house, so I headed home because we had an appt that evening. Later that evening Scott and I took Judah to the Cupcakes Actually in Fairfax Corner....the cupcakes in California taste better, are bigger and way cheaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.