Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 147








Day 147, Drs visit

Wednesday we had a Drs appt for Judah. I called our nurse bc of the blood in his nose and because Judah wasn't eating to much and because he was screaming when we landed. I figured he had an ear infection. Everything checked out. They just said that sometimes when babies fly over 5 hours they can get a little blood in their noses....good to know. He just has congestion, he is not sick. So Judah slept most of the day. He fell asleep next to us in bed. Feel bad for the little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.