Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 145










Day 145, Going Home

Today was a travel day for us. San Diego airport was great. Judah on the flight back was great till the very end. He screamed for like an hour. Even when the plane landed we were the last to get off because I was so embarrassed by how he screamed and was still screaming on the plane. I had a lady ask me if I could keep him quiet. The plane was landing, his ears were popping, their was nothing I could do. After we found our car in the parking area, changed Judahs diaper and cloths, he was a happy baby again. We stopped by to see Scotts friend Zac (scott brought him back and in and out burger) we went home and Judah just crashed. We were a little worried bc his nose was semi bloody from the flight. Also that he was so tired. We also have a video of Judah laughing at my burps at Mo's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.