Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 143




















Day 143, San Diego!

We decided to take a few days and visit family in San Diego, it was a short flight from San Francisco. If your a parent with a child, make sure you give your self lots of time at the San Francisco airport....it was a nightmare. Judah did great on the flight, once we got in a settled we met Brenna, Craig and baby Charlotte (Judahs cousin) at a local Mexican restaurant, CharChar didn't know what to think of Judah at first. But after he held her hand and was pawing at her face for awhile (baby's way of saying hi?) she grew on him. She kept giving him side glances but they became best friends. After dinner we went to an amazing yogurt place! East Coast yogurt doesn't stand a chance to West Coast.

We crashed at the hotel, this flight wore us out. We also have a video of Judah snoring in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.