Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 140





















Day 140, moving around

Today when I got out of the shower, I saw that Judah rolled from one side of the room to the other. Looks like he is hitting all his milestones while we are staying at a hotel! He is also starting to sit up on his own, he loves books and he sucks his thumb a little more, then likes to suck on his feet. Scott brought home a really cute apple shirt from the WWDC conference he is at. Then we went to Fisherman's Wharf and had some in and out burger. Judah tried to eat some. Maybe next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.