Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 134










Day 134, Memorial Day

This morning Daddy beatboxed to Judah, he loved it. Then we drove over to our friends Heidi and Brads. They are really good friends of ours who have been married over 11 years. Heidi was my maid of honor for my wedding and my best friend. We needed a girls date/mama hang out and the guys decided to all hang out together. So while the boys had fun we went to the mall to have lunch and walk around. But sure enough after a few hours we started missing our guys and came back to all hang out.

Today was really hot, so we took Judah out for just a little bit when the sun was going down. Then we hung out inside with some new toys that Heidi and Brad gave us that used to be D's. Judah loves his Ducky Tub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.