Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 131










Day 131, Cuteness

My son, although he is teething, is full of cuteness, and drool. He loved playing with his first firetruck today, loves his bouncy swing thing more and more (even have a video of him in it) and today when Scott came home from work I typically run outside with Judah when I see him pull up and I say "Wheres dadddy!! Wheres Daddy Judah, theres daddy!" and Judah looks all around. Well today he actually looked at Scott when he walked over to get the mail and started crying because he wanted Scott to come and get him. It was really really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.