Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 128














Day 128, No sleep for Judah

Tuesday, Judah did not want to sleep, so we went for a 4.5 mile walk/run, he slept during that, but once we got home, I let him play with my nectarine (it was cold and felt good on his teeth) let him lay down in my bed for a nap, he napped for like 10 mins, then was awake. Had tons of outfit changes bc of his drool. I put him in his crib but when I walked in it looked like he was trying to escape. Judah didn't want to sleep. Finally, at 2pm Judah slept till around 530. He woke up and was in a great mood. I think he is still teething.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They encourage my heart and I read every single one of them. Please be encouraging and don't just comment or email me when you want to correct me on my grammar. When I get the "grammar correction" emails or comments they do hurt my feelings. I wouldn't want your heart to feel the way mine does after reading them.

Please check back as I try to respond to everyone who leaves a comment.